This Billing Policy outlines the billing methods for PurifyYourGaze.com, a property of Imancipate LLC. Please note that your purchase or use of Purify Your Gaze's Services and/or Products constitutes your acceptance of its billing practices (in addition to your acceptance of the End User License Agreement).
This Billing Policy is subject to change in Imancipate LLC's discretion, so we encourage you to consult the Billing Policy each time you purchase services or products from PurifyYourGaze.com.
- Payment must be received by PurifyYourGaze.com before any billable product or service is provided/activated. Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription fees and one-time or multi-pay consulting fees.
- All international customers must pay by credit/debit card. PurifyYourGaze.com does not accept international or domestic checks.
- Subscription billing is based on availability of products and services, not based on usage.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current. This can be done online at PurifyYourGaze.com/Update-Card
- All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file. Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request.
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date. If the credit/debit card is declined, PurifyYourGaze.com will attempt to charge the card on file for 30 days.
- Subscription Billing Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period.
- Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which customers activate their Purify Your Gaze subscription. Customers on month-to-month plans may cancel their subscriptions at any time, and those on subscriptions with a specified term, e.g. 6 months must fulfill their term before requesting to cancel.
- Trial Subscriptions: Your PurifyYourGaze.com subscription may start with a trial. The trial period of your membership lasts for 30 days, or as otherwise specified during sign-up. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply. Trials are for new and certain former members only. PurifyYourGaze.com reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your trial eligibility.
- Workshop Purchases: All workshops purchased under the $1 trial will give you a 3 days grace period to review the contents of the workshop. Unless you cancel from the link provided in your access email, the remaining workshop fee of $38 will be charged after 3 days.
- Terms of Subscription Renewal: Trial members will receive a notice from us that your trial period is ending or that the paying portion of your membership has begun. We will continue to bill your Payment Method on a monthly basis for your membership fee until you cancel.
- Monthly Subscriptions automatically renew each month at the stated retail price until the subscription buyer cancels their account at PurifyYourGaze.com/Cancel.
- Yearly Subscribers will be notified via email prior to renewal with the option to renew at the original yearly price. If the subscriber does NOT notify the company that they wish to continue at the yearly price, they must cancel their account at PurifyYourGaze.com/Cancel.
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, PurifyYourGaze.com may assess a $30.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $30.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- PurifyYourGaze.com accepts payments via credit/debit card. Payment by any other means, such as by Paypal, is on a per-customer basis and must be agreed to by PurifyYourGaze.com.
- Checks and wire transfers are not accepted as a form of payment.
- PurifyYourGaze.com currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover, Visa credit/debit cards and Paypal on a per-customer basis.
- Cancellations must be managed through our online portal at PurifyYourGaze.com/Cancel. Personal email requests to cancel do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation.
- Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation request was received.
- Closing an account with PurifyYourGaze.com cannot be done by simply canceling the credit/debit card. PurifyYourGaze.com will continue to treat this as an open account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service. It is imperative that account cancellation is done via our Account Management site at PurifyYourGaze.com/Cancel to ensure account closure.
- Cancellation of an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices. At the time of cancellation, any outstanding balance must be settled. All cancelled accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collection service.
- Customers on subscriptions that have a required term must complete the entirety of their term before requesting a cancellation.
- Cancellation prior to the completion of a term where a reduced subscription fee was granted to a customer will be subjected to our cancellation fee which involves paying the full subscription rate for each month service was received.
- Yearly Subscriptions: For yearly subscription purchases, you have 30 days from the date of the original purchase to request a refund for your yearly subscription.
- We do not offer prorated refunds. Example: if you decide you no longer wish to continue 6 months after you've started your Yearly Membership, there will be no refund issued for the remaining 6 months of membership.
- Excessive requests for a refund will not be accepted. Refunds will not be given to any one customer for one specific product more than twice.
- There is an unlimited amount of orders that a customer can place for one specific product, but the money back guarantee is void after a customer has used it for one specific product more than twice.
Product and Subscription fees at PurifyYourGaze.com with the exception of Coaching services are non-refundable after 30 days. No exceptions.
Fees for Coaching services are non-refundable after coaching client agreement has been signed.
PurifyYourGaze.com's product and subscription fees will appear on your credit card statement under “Imancipate LLC"