As people around the world adjust to help slow the spread of COVID-19, we know that these are very challenging times.
It’s normal to feel scared, anxious or worried about what is to come.
During these times, it can be easy to fall back into habits and patterns like pornography use with extended time at home and to soothe when those anxious feelings are there.
At Purify Your Gaze we are committed to providing a safe place for healing, especially during these difficult times.
If you are struggling to stay away from unwanted sexual behaviors or take care of yourself, here is a list of recommended resources to overcome pornography or sexual addiction:
1. Learn About The Difference Between Healthy Sexuality And Sex Addiction (Free Resource)
This free assessment will help you understand the key distinctions and differences between healthy sexuality and addictive sexuality. You'll receive a personal score with preliminary recommended next step actions.
2. Join The Purify Your Gaze Program
(Paid Resource With Scholarships Available )
We've developed a proven and effective system for change that will allow you to not only bring an end to your unwanted behaviors, but most importantly allow you to engage in the process of self-discovery and address the root causes that caused the problems to begin with. We'd love the privilege of supporting you in our program!
Get started by creating an account:
3. Sponsor A Muslim Youth Who Cannot Take Part Due To Finances
In spite of our program's affordability, we receive multiple requests a day to join from full-time students, those in between jobs, or individuals that come from countries with weak currencies.
Purify Your Gaze with your support is dedicated to providing access to our program to all who would like to participate but are unable due to finances.
How To Stay In Touch With Us
There are several places we post content online:
- PurifyYourGaze.com is the main place. We post new content on the blog, several times a week. Subscribe to our newsletter to get all the latest here.
- Facebook and Twitter: We are active on the Purify Your Gaze Facebook page and our Twitter page! We will let you know as soon as a new blog post is up there. We will also post inspiring stories from our members, and GEMs from the recovery trenches that have been posted in our private Community forums.
- Youtube: We are getting our Youtube channel started and should have some engaging material for you to see here.
Want to get in touch with us? Contact us here