Thank you for subscribing to Purify Your Gaze.
Many e-mail and Internet companies are now using programs to block unwanted e-mail, often called spam. Sometimes, however, these programs block e-mail you want to get.
To Ensure You Are Receiving Your Purify Your Gaze Emails Do The Following:
Be sure to add the corresponding Purify Your Gaze email addresses to your email white list to ensure the best chance of receiving our content and updates
A whitelist is a list of accepted items or persons in a set…. a list of e-mail addresses or domain names from which an e-mail blocking program will allow messages to be received.
Why is this important?
Unsolicited, unwanted advertising e-mail, commonly known as “spam”, has become a big problem. It’s reached such proportions that most e-mail services and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) have put some sort of blocking or filtering system in place or begun relying on self-proclaimed blacklists to tell the good guys from the bad.
Oftentimes content that you requested gets incorrectly placed in your spam folder and you end up never seeing future emails from the same contact. You can fight the blacklists with a “white-list”.
White-list us now, before your delivery is interrupted.
Of course, every e-mail system is different. Below are instructions for some of the more popular ones. If yours isn’t here, please contact your ISP’s customer service folks for their instructions.
To whitelist email@example.com with Yahoo!, you will need to set up a “filter” after first taking the following steps:
1. If you find email from firstname.lastname@example.org is going to your Yahoo! bulk folder, open it and click “Not Spam”
2. Be sure that the address email@example.com is not in your “Blocked Addresses” list. If firstname.lastname@example.org is on your “Blocked Addresses” list, select it and click “Remove Block”
Now to create the filter:
3. Open your mail and click on “Mail Options” in the upper right hand corner
4. Select ‘Filters’ (in the bottom left corner)
5. On the Filters page, click “Add”
6. Select the “From header:” rule, and add “contains” and email@example.com, which tells the system to put email with firstname.lastname@example.org in your inbox and not the bulk folder.
7. Click the “Choose Folder” pull down menu and select ‘Inbox’
8. Pick the Add Filter button
To whitelist our address with Hotmail you will need to add email@example.com to your Hotmail Safe List. Here’s how:
1. First, if you find email from us in your Hotmail junk folder, open the email and click “Not Junk”
2. Next, check to see if if the email address firstname.lastname@example.org is on your Blocked Senders list. If you find email@example.com on your Hotmail blocked senders list, select it and click on the “Remove” button.
3. Next, open your mailbox and click “Options” in the upper right hand corner
4. At the top of the page, click on the “Junk E-mail Protection” link
5. Next, click on “Safe List”, which is down near the bottom
6. Copy and paste firstname.lastname@example.org where it says “Type an address or domain”
7. Click the “Add” button
1. First, if you find email from us in your Gmail spam folder, select our email and click the “Not Spam” button
2. Next, open an email that you have received from us
3. Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to “Reply”:
4. Click “Add Zeyad Ramadan to Contacts list”
1. On the Tools menu, click Options
2. On the Preferences tab, click Junk E-mail
3. On the Safe Senders tab, click Add
4. Add email@example.com where it says “Add address”
5. Click OK