If you are reading this letter it is because you have decided that you not only want to get married but more than that you want to start your marriage with a foundation of excellence by being your very best self.
If you are like most of the single men and women we've worked with, there may be a big part of you that is afraid of getting married or doesn't feel legitimately ready to take that next step because of struggles related to lowering the gaze, and or fears or concerns related to sexual intimacy.
Here are some of the obstacles to marriage readiness related to lowering the gaze that we’ve heard from our members:
- I’m afraid of hurting my future spouse because of my inability to stop turning to pornography.
- I broke up with someone I shouldn't have been in a relationship with and I haven't been able to move on.
- I worry that my expectations around sexual intimacy will be different than my spouse's.
- I'm afraid of committing to one person for the rest of my life, losing attraction to them and then being stuck.
- I don’t think someone would love me if they knew what I was struggling with.
Out of sincerity, many individuals decide to postpone marriage until they are "ready enough".
The only problem is that for many this creates a negative cycle where marriage is continually postponed over and over again and as time passes by this feeling of not being ready for marriage has not changed.
Their struggles with pornography or lowering the gaze are not any better, and in fact for many become worse leading them to premarital sex, and other behaviors that they never imagined falling into.
If you are sick and tired of continually postponing marriage because you "are not ready" and you know deep down that marriage will not solve your struggles with unwanted sexual behaviors or pornography, then it's time to break out of this holding pattern by doing what will actually help.
Introducing The Purify Your Gaze Community
We are Purify Your Gaze and we've developed a proven and effective system for change that will allow you to not only bring an end to your unwanted behaviors, but most importantly allow you to engage in the process of self-discovery and address the root causes that caused the problems to begin with.
This program is for you if:
- If you are tired of the secrecy and hiding of your sexual behaviors from others and you want to experience the peace and tranquility of honesty, openness and transparency.
- If pornography and sexually acting out has drained you emotionally and shaken the confidence you have tried to build up within yourself.
- The inability to permanently quit has led you to feel like you will never be a good enough Muslim.
- You've held back in your relationships because you've been afraid that others will know the truth about your sexual behaviors.
- You are looking to enter your marriage with a foundation of trust and openness rather than with secrecy and hiding.
Our hope is that by working in our program, by this time six to twelve months from now, you can look yourself in the mirror and be in love with the person you see back firmly answering, "Yes, I would want to marry me."
More than that, you get to experience what our past and present members have experienced where this beautiful transformation creates an aura and is noticed by the friends and family in your life. That right there is priceless.